On October 26, 2010 at 13.01, I sent the following study to my colleagues in Ptolemy Mailing List, we share studies often do, like exercise and as a predictor.
time cards are a huge help, there is clearly know how to interpret and apply them properly.
I'm not an expert, I'm far from it, but I've used a lot in cases where I have personal doubts or do not know how events will continue, lost property, in short, has multiple uses and has been very effective in the case of missing persons.
time cards are a huge help, there is clearly know how to interpret and apply them properly.
I'm not an expert, I'm far from it, but I've used a lot in cases where I have personal doubts or do not know how events will continue, lost property, in short, has multiple uses and has been very effective in the case of missing persons.
With this letter, we came to the conclusions I say in the mail, and public here, I present data are those published in El Pais:
"I lifted one time by disappearance of a young man of 20 years in the city of Tacuarembo, Uruguay.
The letter got up to the time at which it last reported to his mother.
Data:
-Lucia 20 years Technical School student Tacuarembó.
-Boyfriend investigated by police and left Affirmative free by checking their statements.
-Last time the groom says to have seen, Friday, October 22, 2010 at 22 am when he entered classes at the School.
-21.30 that day sent a text message to his mother saying he was going to his house. (Inconsistency with the statement made by the groom)
-21.35 when sent a message to her boyfriend as learned. -20.30
had contacted a friend and told him that night was not going to school. Data
horary
Question: Lucia is alive?
October 22, 2010
21.30 hours GMT +2 Tacuarembó, Uruguay 31s44 Ascending 055w59 19.02 Taurus.
According to this letter, I think it is with life, which may have a wound in the head and the body is likely to be located southwest of where you live.
Venus, ruler of the question, is in exile home in Scorpio and 6, together with Mercury. This may be telling me he was with a boy his age can be the groom.
Moon in Aries in house 12 (regent of the question) last aspect which is in opposition to the Sun-1.
Moon at 5 degrees to the trine to Pluto in 8, I think the body can be found in 5 weeks because the issue is when the Moon comes to grade 3 Taurus.
Mars ruler of the Moon at 2 ° to the quincunx with the Moon which governs, domiciled in Scorpio Mars may be marking that was withheld and wound 2 days after her disappearance? Now that Sun
Regent 4, the end of things in the degree of loss, a sign of fall, as opposed to the Moon and at home 6 ,,,,, I think it may be saying it is lifeless.
Ebertin Grades:
19.02 Ascendant is in Taurus, I look at the grade 20 of Taurus, said: occipital bone.
will see emerging from the research.
Data:
-Lucia 20 years Technical School student Tacuarembó.
-Boyfriend investigated by police and left Affirmative free by checking their statements.
-Last time the groom says to have seen, Friday, October 22, 2010 at 22 am when he entered classes at the School.
-21.30 that day sent a text message to his mother saying he was going to his house. (Inconsistency with the statement made by the groom)
-21.35 when sent a message to her boyfriend as learned. -20.30
had contacted a friend and told him that night was not going to school. Data
horary
Question: Lucia is alive?
October 22, 2010
21.30 hours GMT +2 Tacuarembó, Uruguay 31s44 Ascending 055w59 19.02 Taurus.
According to this letter, I think it is with life, which may have a wound in the head and the body is likely to be located southwest of where you live.
Venus, ruler of the question, is in exile home in Scorpio and 6, together with Mercury. This may be telling me he was with a boy his age can be the groom.
Moon in Aries in house 12 (regent of the question) last aspect which is in opposition to the Sun-1.
Moon at 5 degrees to the trine to Pluto in 8, I think the body can be found in 5 weeks because the issue is when the Moon comes to grade 3 Taurus.
Mars ruler of the Moon at 2 ° to the quincunx with the Moon which governs, domiciled in Scorpio Mars may be marking that was withheld and wound 2 days after her disappearance? Now that Sun
Regent 4, the end of things in the degree of loss, a sign of fall, as opposed to the Moon and at home 6 ,,,,, I think it may be saying it is lifeless.
Ebertin Grades:
19.02 Ascendant is in Taurus, I look at the grade 20 of Taurus, said: occipital bone.
will see emerging from the research.
kept abreast.
affection, "
As I said, time cards are very useful, but one can fall into the error of calculating such time, maybe I should go by the position of Pluto in Capricorn and say 5 days and had been more accurate at the time one knew what happened.
also could have interpreted this ruler of the Ascendant Venus was telling me that the motives were sexual.
was rapid interpretation as an exercise where I needed to be deeper in the analysis.
other hand, clarified that if something like this happens, each case study and not publish it on the spot by a matter of respect for the family. Once know what happened is that I give to know which were my conclusions.
It did the same with Natalia Martinez, Pamela Maldonado, and other cases that I have posted on my web www.astrologia.com.uy / bettinamarfetan
For foreign colleagues, hit is what the daily newspaper El Pais October 28, in this case:
affection, "
As I said, time cards are very useful, but one can fall into the error of calculating such time, maybe I should go by the position of Pluto in Capricorn and say 5 days and had been more accurate at the time one knew what happened.
also could have interpreted this ruler of the Ascendant Venus was telling me that the motives were sexual.
was rapid interpretation as an exercise where I needed to be deeper in the analysis.
other hand, clarified that if something like this happens, each case study and not publish it on the spot by a matter of respect for the family. Once know what happened is that I give to know which were my conclusions.
It did the same with Natalia Martinez, Pamela Maldonado, and other cases that I have posted on my web www.astrologia.com.uy / bettinamarfetan
For foreign colleagues, hit is what the daily newspaper El Pais October 28, in this case:
"The murderer is a 25-year-old with a very minor criminal record charged with violent situations"
According to the information handled by police at this time, the murderer spotted the girl when he went through the Avenue Bridge Paul Harris. "The remains, as it crosses the first the bridge approaches and without a word making the force, strip down and so began a journey of movement under threat, "police reported.
" We do not have the report of the autopsy, but the mobile first it was sexual. Pass, the girl managed to escape the trap again, there is a drop into the water and takes it to the place where it is found, "he added.
" He found many blows to the head, suffocation, and then there are cuts neck which caused his death, "said the head of the police Tacuarembó." The criminal said he left at the scene of senseless murder and goes in search of a knife to complete the sad outcome. The buried and left absolutely covered, "he concluded.
According to the information handled by police at this time, the murderer spotted the girl when he went through the Avenue Bridge Paul Harris. "The remains, as it crosses the first the bridge approaches and without a word making the force, strip down and so began a journey of movement under threat, "police reported.
" We do not have the report of the autopsy, but the mobile first it was sexual. Pass, the girl managed to escape the trap again, there is a drop into the water and takes it to the place where it is found, "he added.
" He found many blows to the head, suffocation, and then there are cuts neck which caused his death, "said the head of the police Tacuarembó." The criminal said he left at the scene of senseless murder and goes in search of a knife to complete the sad outcome. The buried and left absolutely covered, "he concluded.
0 comments:
Post a Comment