Saturday, March 5, 2011

Watch Ben 10 Alean Force On Megamovie

David Guapo in


(3:45)
- OK, when you come to Thailand
- Oysters! You go to Thailand
- NO
(4:10)
- There are 2 ways to have an ex ... or that leave you or that you have left (...) but if you leave it is possible to jump off the other and your "Grrr! damn has been the love of my life and you throw your life in it." But something much worse and leave you to jump off for ANYONE! to be alone! ALONE! YOU WERE THE PROBLEM! ESO is crystal clear!
(05:00)
- I am left with Ramon.
- and your worth, Ramon ...
- Nothing, my ex.
- (...) not know that I called you .. ahem ... and wants to Ramon?
- Nothing I want to get to talk.
- Ah to talk? And they want to get them to talk to call me Tell me say a few things.
- Why do not you want to stay, do not trust!?
- WHY IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT FRUNGIRTE! (Pull)
- And how do you know?!
- Because I've been EX aunt!?
many here have been ex and you wanted to get to talk?
To speak of that!? NOO!!
Let's discuss how we discussed before?! NOOO!
frungo you and your boyfriend take hold now that a great advantage!

PD:
- As you can wonder if I love you!?
- If I have your picture wallpaper!

0 comments:

Post a Comment