Friday, April 2, 2010

Chinese New Year Sms Greeting Message

Pluto configurations in the world during 2010

Montevideo, March 30, 2010


The settings in the world during 2010

affect the world as very tense relationship between Saturn, Uranus and Pluto

I think to show reaches a button, as my grandmother.

We have seen the attack in Russia.

This is one of the events to wait for this year and not only this country but anywhere in the world.

On the other hand, it will be more frequent earthquakes, earthquakes, maybe even some eruption and tsunami, and this is not making a prediction on the fly.

is not very difficult to reach this conclusion, Saturn is earth, earth, firm, Uranus is the unexpected, the short-term quick jolt and Pluto is the lord of the depths, we mix all this and obviously, is more than likely that these events occur during 2010, more than previous years, taking into account, as I said in previous writings that this tension involves Cardinal signs.

As the world economy, will have great surprises, will fall further undertakings of any kind, which were considered safe investments or giving security and credibility to the public, the year may be bottoming out in the world economy ...

economy countries are still in crisis, it will be, more important, finding in the year, the safe course towards the exit.

If we speak of violence, because I believe that 2010 will be remembered not only by violent events that have to do with nature, but by the violence of man against man.

There will be areas of the world where they will be more induced to this type of event, and unfortunately, man is the loss that will leave these events.

we will witness the ouster of some character of power, unexpected changes of governments, riots, coups, subversion, assassination attempts, death of some presidents or their disappearance from any cause, but it will be important social unrest in any of these things to happen, because obviously bring instability in every sense of the people (country) that is affected by any of the events listed.

In the artistic, last year led to several actors and people dedicated to art in all its branches. This year is no different in this regard, I believe that during 2010 disappear even more artists than last year, as it is also one of the topics covered and those with much power, and this year in particular the influence will be much more severe than in 2009.

Anyway, I have not studied yet the second payment of the year, which I personally give it much importance is income the Sun in the sign of Cancer, which always has to do with the people, the people, overall, etc., I'll leave it for later.

Unfortunately, not good news.

I love to tell you that everything will be wonderful and I hope I'm wrong, but this configuration is in heaven, has not brought much positive thing in the past, as it happened, if you left the door open to new directions, perhaps with this view is that we have to take the events that await us this year, culminating in 2011 when again the sun enters the sign of Aries.

We as an example of one of the drives, the Square of Saturn-Pluto (Libra-Capricorn) as in 2010. The year 1776 in contemporary history, the beginning of the Great Revolutions.

In 1932, Uranus in Aries squaring (same aspect) to Pluto in Cancer (opposite the current), there were plenty of Acontecimento, as Hitler's bid to National Socialism, the arrest of Gandhi, revolution frustrated, several issues involving the church, the coup in Chile, earthquake in El Salvador, etc..

These are just some events that took Internet to get a glimpse of what to expect, I can not list everything I found, I extracted only the most significant and illustrative.

Bettina Marfetán - Astrologer

0 comments:

Post a Comment