In October 2009, I wrote about what would change the sign of the planets Uranus and Saturn slut.
When speaking of Pluto, at a personal level, I commented that in my experience in consultation, what else had noticed, was the appearance today of people from our distant past, which for some reason, play to our door.
And if the owner of the deep Pluto, lord of the transformations, in a sign and Capricorn, which among other things, has to do with the old, old, was expected to relinquish our past somehow.
I was not, personally, the exception.
When Pluto entered Capricorn, I contacted colleagues in my first job, I have not seen for about 24 or 25 years or less.
really did not want to face that past, do not know why but I found the idea appealing, perhaps because it was very close to the death of my parents and was, somehow, return to the past where they were present and I still was very vulnerable .....
A month ago, I received a call from a person, then tell me who he was, perhaps could not, be located at all.
was a fellow high school, some 37 years back in our stories.
I felt joy, but also confidence, not by him, but immediately I got the question why? Why now? Why?
In principle we agreed to see us one day and talk, but finally this fellow put together a meeting and end up there myself, I contacted some of those peers, and curiously, in this small Montevideo, I never came across any of them over the years.
Still, I hesitated, not wanting to go, but I do not want to miss this reunion. Fear, curiosity, good and bad memories, there were many things that I felt were many things that I thought, much is removed internally, and much was remembered because it was undoubtedly the flip tip of the iceberg that unraveled memories stored in the depths of my being.
Finally I went to that meeting.
I encountered the same group, messy, joyous and noisy that we were in high school, where we were all talking at once, and perhaps the most curious thing was that after the first moment meeting, it looked last time, despite the distance, despite the different paths each took, although adults are different and even unknown at the time felt that the time had not passed, nobody got the time barrier in the middle, there were always jokes, memories began to appear.
What was the task of this Pluto in me? He kept
painful memories, because I was always the "ugly duckling" of the group, which had no boyfriend, while "nice" were walking with their conquests.
important thing is that I did not feel integrated into the group, I often felt discriminated against, not Whether it was real or not for others, for me it was very real.
I looked at the time, how to not feel so bad, as does anyone who has a defect, involved in other facets of his personality to survive, and what I did. Not to suffer the lack of attractiveness to the opposite sex, I became friends with men, and ease the pain I felt, to generate a bond of friendship, I approached them in a frank and different.
no doubt that this strategy, I served the rest of my life. Pluto
And this gave me the opportunity to recognize all this and discuss it, to tell my friends how I felt at the time, but also gave me the possibility that they gave me their point of view.
To my surprise, that I suffered was not shared with the memories they had of me.
And just, Pluto is who governs the area of \u200b\u200bmy relations. Pluto
brought me this past to present, so that he could manage those bad memories, that pain I felt in my adolescence, develops a complex, and perhaps the environment was not the culprit, perhaps it was imagination.
Those who keep a secret, that I buried in my memory, what you do not want to remember, came to light, I shared and listened, I talked, and at some point, I healed the wounds of the past. It could also have chosen not to go or not to share that I felt, and do not ask me why, because I do not usually do this kind of revisionism in my life, let alone share my inner pain with others, but this time was different, this time I felt that I pushed to get that out, I should.
And if I left from Capricorn Pluto, a teaching, I left a major internal transformation, led me to open myself to another, to tell you what was in the depths of my heart, and have, led me to understand that past, from another place, another vision.
When speaking of Pluto, at a personal level, I commented that in my experience in consultation, what else had noticed, was the appearance today of people from our distant past, which for some reason, play to our door.
And if the owner of the deep Pluto, lord of the transformations, in a sign and Capricorn, which among other things, has to do with the old, old, was expected to relinquish our past somehow.
I was not, personally, the exception.
When Pluto entered Capricorn, I contacted colleagues in my first job, I have not seen for about 24 or 25 years or less.
really did not want to face that past, do not know why but I found the idea appealing, perhaps because it was very close to the death of my parents and was, somehow, return to the past where they were present and I still was very vulnerable .....
A month ago, I received a call from a person, then tell me who he was, perhaps could not, be located at all.
was a fellow high school, some 37 years back in our stories.
I felt joy, but also confidence, not by him, but immediately I got the question why? Why now? Why?
In principle we agreed to see us one day and talk, but finally this fellow put together a meeting and end up there myself, I contacted some of those peers, and curiously, in this small Montevideo, I never came across any of them over the years.
Still, I hesitated, not wanting to go, but I do not want to miss this reunion. Fear, curiosity, good and bad memories, there were many things that I felt were many things that I thought, much is removed internally, and much was remembered because it was undoubtedly the flip tip of the iceberg that unraveled memories stored in the depths of my being.
Finally I went to that meeting.
I encountered the same group, messy, joyous and noisy that we were in high school, where we were all talking at once, and perhaps the most curious thing was that after the first moment meeting, it looked last time, despite the distance, despite the different paths each took, although adults are different and even unknown at the time felt that the time had not passed, nobody got the time barrier in the middle, there were always jokes, memories began to appear.
What was the task of this Pluto in me? He kept
painful memories, because I was always the "ugly duckling" of the group, which had no boyfriend, while "nice" were walking with their conquests.
important thing is that I did not feel integrated into the group, I often felt discriminated against, not Whether it was real or not for others, for me it was very real.
I looked at the time, how to not feel so bad, as does anyone who has a defect, involved in other facets of his personality to survive, and what I did. Not to suffer the lack of attractiveness to the opposite sex, I became friends with men, and ease the pain I felt, to generate a bond of friendship, I approached them in a frank and different.
no doubt that this strategy, I served the rest of my life. Pluto
And this gave me the opportunity to recognize all this and discuss it, to tell my friends how I felt at the time, but also gave me the possibility that they gave me their point of view.
To my surprise, that I suffered was not shared with the memories they had of me.
And just, Pluto is who governs the area of \u200b\u200bmy relations. Pluto
brought me this past to present, so that he could manage those bad memories, that pain I felt in my adolescence, develops a complex, and perhaps the environment was not the culprit, perhaps it was imagination.
Those who keep a secret, that I buried in my memory, what you do not want to remember, came to light, I shared and listened, I talked, and at some point, I healed the wounds of the past. It could also have chosen not to go or not to share that I felt, and do not ask me why, because I do not usually do this kind of revisionism in my life, let alone share my inner pain with others, but this time was different, this time I felt that I pushed to get that out, I should.
And if I left from Capricorn Pluto, a teaching, I left a major internal transformation, led me to open myself to another, to tell you what was in the depths of my heart, and have, led me to understand that past, from another place, another vision.
Obviously, Pluto is the only planet not involved, but if he kicks off so I could live this experience.
Blogalaxia Tags: astrology, astrologer , chart, annual letter, signs zodiac, horoscope
0 comments:
Post a Comment