days ago I'm with the letters of the countries that became round, seeing if I can get a forecast, which is not easy.
As that road did not come to anything, say 10 minutes before the match between Brazil and the Netherlands, ask a question time.
The point is that this letter showed me that Holland won and so I told my closest friends, with the familiar phrase that I do not do sports predictions, it was an attempt, nothing more ....
Question: Win Brazil? Charter
adjourned at 10.50 in Montevideo, Uruguay
As that road did not come to anything, say 10 minutes before the match between Brazil and the Netherlands, ask a question time.
The point is that this letter showed me that Holland won and so I told my closest friends, with the familiar phrase that I do not do sports predictions, it was an attempt, nothing more ....
Question: Win Brazil? Charter
adjourned at 10.50 in Montevideo, Uruguay
Unfortunately the letter itself showed me the end result. Look
only, ProQuad was what I did evil in the 2 1 where I placed home to Brazil, then glanced home 4 of the finals, and the regent of the Netherlands side of house 7, winning is unclear or confusing as Pisces and unexpected (Uranus Jupiter present in 7), I was not watching the match, but it says that one of the goals was against.
The ruler of the Asc. and MC prepared by the Moon in Pisces this representative of the Netherlands. And with that, I was enough.
leave the letter because they want to do your interpretation.
When I told my relatives from this result, I was told not to be, and I explained that my colleagues those who dared to forecast, giving the winner of Brazil, but this was what I saw in the letter.
Whenever I have any doubts or insecurity, so I apply myself as when I teach is that one has to go to the most basic meanings of each planet in each sign and each house and not interspersed with long performances, looking beyond what you're looking at first glance.
I know this is far from being a formal Interpetación and complete, but useful if, at least for what I wanted to know.
0 comments:
Post a Comment