Saturday, July 3, 2010

Soul Eater Love And Power Read

Soccer 3 - Argentina wins? Football, Horary Astrology

As I said, this time if, before the game, in Ptolemy Mailing List, when I lifted the time, asking if he won Argentina, the letter was very similar to the one I raised with Brazil, but more strict if you will, to Argentina.

After answering all the mails and other things to do, without miar the time, never do, I said, it was time to see what happens in the game today, and there was I consulted with this technique.

The letter itself, as I said, is very similar to the one I raised with Brazil, but there are even stronger indicators.

The query was: Argentina Win? Consultation

made at 10.32 in Montevideo, Uruguay GMT +3

At first glance, we see an up late, and at 2 malefics, Saturn and Mars together in the House 1 where I place a Argentina, the latter is equal to the letter got to Brazil, but there are differences, but indicate the same thing, not a good thing in a contest, have the 2 evil together at home 1.
Perhaps I should refrain from interpreting this letter, delayed the Ascendant and the Moon void of course, but I understood that something was telling me ...
Here we have Leo in the ascendant, a sign that may very well represent the Argentine team and how they stand on the court and the Sun in Cancer , prepared by the Moon in Pisces grade 29, reluctantly (disastrous) for any planet in this sign, and also present in the House 7 where Germany so all those honors that can promise the sun of the Argentine side, the German takes hold.
And the Sun, authorized representative of Argentina, also set the South Node is not a good thing either.
Again, Mercury as ruler of the Midheaven of the chart, set the South Node, another detail to take into account in this letter where she is the owner of Argentina, also mandated by the moon, and do not forget that Argentina is Cancer, but not much to do with this technique Time, it has to do with the Moon transiting providing a poor level of the Sun, Mercury and Venus in the natal chart of the country.
If much to say and much to discuss this letter, but with this quick look, I could not help saying that my prognosis was a triumph for international football.

0 comments:

Post a Comment